The Great Reset is Coming – Get Ready for the Second Great Depression
Eventually the musical Federal Reserve credit card runs dry, and then government benefits will cease, stop, end, finished, gone and never to return. I believe the time that we can avoid the Second Great Depression is past. Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family to survive and perhaps thrive during the next great depression. The next depression will be nasty, just nasty. During the first Great Depression, by and large, people still lived off the land and had close connection to agriculture. Now in 2012, 2 percent of the population feeds the other 98%. So what happens when the 2% can no longer produce and ship the food to the other 98%? Well, the Great Reset occurs. In other words, a mass die off. I pray and hope it never comes. But the risks and signs increase daily. Now today, Spain, beautiful Spain, has entered its Great Depression. Greece has been there for over a year now. Next are Portugal, Ireland, and perhaps Italy. Then after that, UK, France, and Germany. The USA has more tools to delay, but I believe cannot avoid the next Great Depression. The folks in Canada are perhaps in the best location to ride things out.
Everyone needs to be prepared to do the following
#Grow and hunt for their own food
#Move their money in to tangibles (gold, silver, ammo, farm land)
#Group up with neighbors or like-minded preppers to defend their homesteads from looters, desperate refugees, and organized criminal gangs
#Prepare to educate your children at home
#Start a home-based business to create barter goods
#Move away from cities, where the concentration of government dependencies live
#Be ready for the Second Great Depression with a duration of 10 to 15 years. You need skills and a strong midset to survive 10+ years. Very very few have another resources to save and provision for 10+ years of economic troubles.
#Provide your own medical and sanitary services – no more calling 911 for ambulance.
#Have 1 to 3 years of stored food for your survival group. During the first year of the Great Reset, millions will starve to death. You will need to hunker down to defend your home and family. Spending the day plowing the fields makes you a very attractive target.
#Have a deep store of non-GMO garden seeds. Seeds are cheap. Buy 5x what you need. Use the extra for barter and trade.
#Learn traditional skills using hand tools. When the electrical grid goes down, all you have is your hands.
#Get skills. Learn how to shoot a battle rifle. Learn how to plant a garden. Learn how to can and dehydrate food. Learn how to raise chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys for eggs and meat. Learn medical skills.
#Body Armor – Get it now before you loose the opportunity.
#Have your family fully outfitted for camping and hiking, because you may need to bug-out. Better to go for a long camping trip rather than be a refugee. 200 years ago, men were able to build a full log cabin with just an ax and man power. That would be a good skill to hve today, in case you need to escape up into the mountains.
#Ammunition – better than gold and silver in the 1st year of the great reset. Can never have enough ammo.
RELATED : List of ‘Collapse’ Medical Supplies
#Medical supplies – whatever you have will need to last years and years, so stock up now while cheap. Have a fish tank and lots of fish antibiotics. Be able to sew sutures on yourself or family members.
#Have a good gravity based water filter, such as Big Berkey with many replacement filters
#Need a fireplace to heat your home and cook meals. Access to propane, natural gas, and electricity will cease.
#Improve the defendibility of your homestead.
#Do everything by the books. Stay legal in all your actions. Stay off the radar of law enforcement agencies. No matter which state you live, you can live within the law and get still prepared. In fact, befriend and support your local law enforcement officials. Support the rule of law. , support the return to rule of law and return to constitutional government.
RELATED : 2015 Warning EMP Attack on America – Life After an EMP -90% of all Americans will die within 18 months after an EMP event.
#Love your family and build strong family bonds. When all said and down, a good life is about building a loving family, however you may define “family”.
#Teach your children self sufficiency and self reliance. Where do all the welfare queens learn their behavior? Answer: from the parents, or from lack of parents. Where I was born and raised, a man is not a man, unless he feeds and clothes his children from the sweat of his work. Teach your children the value of hard work. You will not be around forever, and your children will need the skills and mindset to out last the coming economic collapse.
If you have substantial debts, pay off quickly. Cut your lifestyle in half. Those with high debts will be turned out into the streets and be made homeless.
RELATED : Gerald Celente the Great Panic of 2015
If you have substantial investments in stock, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, etc., then position yourself with hedging strategies to prepare for a large stock market crash. (Get serious financial advice before you do this yourself.) If your lost access to your brokerage, retirements, and bank accounts, could you survive without?
Steve Quayle – Get Prepared NOW
Coming Global Collapse
Global collapse by Derivatives – China’s Ghost Cities, Currency Wars – The IMF’s plans to replace the dollar – ISIS warns that it can acquire nukes from Pakistan – The Elite and a Worldwide Financial Collapse – New World Order – Ron Paul and a new U.S. Financial Crisis – Jonathan Cahn and the Shemitah – James Rickards – Jeff Berwick The Shemitah Exposed
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
This is a good motto to live by, despite how you think about things.
Individuals can still hope for the best (that things can and will eventually work out), but what good is your prosperity going to do if you don’t have anything to eat or a safe place to hang out for an extended period of time?
Why not prepare while you still can — when things are readily available and can still be purchased at cheap prices? The coming hyper-inflation will make any such purchases beforehand look very intelligent…
To prepare for the worst, you need a plan. Why are most people so against doing basic preparations that could be the difference on how they survive — or whetherthey survive?
History shows time and again that those who prepare always fare better than those who did not.
Having a plan and being determined to act on that plan will always be the best way to handle any contingencies, should they occur.
After disaster strikes, your mind is going to be racing around like a car on a race track. Preplanning and having a written set of measures to take will make someone’s life go much smoother when the SHTF.
Other useful resources:
Survive Attack to Our Power Grid System (Weapon That Can Instantly End Modern Life in America)
Survival MD (Best Post Collapse First Aid Survival Guide Ever)
Backyard Innovator (A Self Sustaining Source Of Fresh Meat,Vegetables And Clean Drinking Water)
Blackout USA (EMP survival and preparedness)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Build and make your own energy source)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Family Self Defense (Best Self Defense Strategies For You And Your Family)
Survive Any Crisis (Best Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
Survive The End Days (Biggest Cover Up Of Our President)
Drought USA(Discover The Amazing Device That Turns Air Into Water)