Inflation is becoming a real problem.
The latest data shows the CPI, consumer price inflation rate, at 6.2%. That’s higher than anything we’ve seen in decades and it is looking less and less “transitory” like our leaders initially promised us it would be.
So we now have inflation spiking at the same time that financial asset prices and the stock market are at all-time-highs.
What will happen next?
In this video, we hear from Kevin Smith and Tavi Costa, the Chief Investment Officer and the Portfolio Manager of Crescat Capital, a global macro asset management firm highly respected for the market analysis & excellent data chart it publishes regularly.
They believe the financial markets are about to undergo a “Great Rotation”, where capital will flow out of today’s popular sectors and into a host of new ones — commodities and hard assets like gold, silver, agriculture, oil & gas, and base metals — creating painful losses for certain investors and massive gains for others.
If you like this interview – subscribe to Wealthion, it’s one of the fastest-growing financial channels on YouTube.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline