When the people rise up against the tyranny of government, suddenly this is being fueled by populism that must be terminated. It was John Kerry at Davos who was “warning of the dangers of economic populism,” and added that politicians, like Trump, should not listen to the people. “It’s really dangerous to play to the lowest common denominator of American, of global political life.”
The hypocrisy of this statement is really a slap in the face of what we call a free society. It is OK to appeal to the lowest denomination within society that we need to strip the rich of their toys but it is not OK if someone appeals to the people to rise up against the corruption within governments.
They call Snowden a traitor when he told the people the government was acting illegally against the people. Treason is not against the country or the people but is now defined as exposing those in government.
There are those in power like John Kerry who see only their self-interest and not the people. They have no intention of ever even representing the people. This is a political system based upon fraud. Individuals will run for office and declare what they stand for, but when they get to Washington, they are told they MUST vote party lines. It no longer matters what someone running for office promises, they are told they must vote for the agenda and in this case, it is Agenda 2030 coming from the World Economic Forum.
This is why there is a movement to terminate the right of the people to vote for anything meaningful. We are too stupid to know what is best for us and how dare we expect that government is there for the people – it is there to exercise power. We are the Great Unwashed! We have no representation and we are taxed, regulated, and oppressed all for an agenda that was never submitted to the people anywhere for a vote if this is the future we want to live in.
So when Schwab declares that we construct the future, he did not mean We the People. We have come full circle in politics. Between here into 2032 it will increasingly become apparent that this is a battle for freedom and the future we wish to leave behind. They do not believe in God. Like Marx, they see religion as merely a tool for manipulation. Believing in God is equivalent to believing a politician will actually do what he promises.
This has indeed gone full circle. There has been a major effort to terminate free speech and Google has been aiding the destruction of our way of life. The American Revolution was against tyranny and tyranny has proclaimed it has the right to govern we the Great Unwashed who are unworthy of ever having a worthwhile belief or thought. Many also believe in this elitist group that there are too many of us and the herd must be thinned.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies