by Chris Black
Rewarding bad behaviour encourages more bad behavior. What if our forefathers buckled under the fear of fighting for what is right?
Question of Judge's susceptibility to media pressure answered by the Rittenhouse case.
Even though the judge clearly disgusted w/ prosecutors, and knows right from wrong on principle, he's tortured by phalanx of hit headlines that await him if he rules dispassionately t.co/du7711d88R
— Darren J. Beattie 🌐 (@DarrenJBeattie) November 17, 2021
A manifestly innocent Rittenhouse still at this moment faces the prospect of life in prison because a jury knows he did nothing wrong but is terrified their lives could be ruined for finding him not guilty
This is the America that the Left wanted to create, and it’s here.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49