France’s Macron Urges G-7 To Sell Gold Reserves To Fund Bailout For Africa
“The peculiarity of Africa is that it does not have the financial means today to protect and revive its economy like all the other continents have done,” French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told RFI radio in May.
World finance chiefs agreed in April to boost reserves (SDR)at the International Monetary Fund by $650 billion and extend a debt-servicing freeze to help developing countries deal with the pandemic, although only $34 billion will be allocated to Africa.
“France wants this to go much further by reallocating SDRs that are (scheduled) for developed countries,” an official from the French presidency briefed reporters ahead of the summit.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.