After blasting those of us who exposed the obvious contradictions in the Paul Pelosi story, the media has gone largely silent about it. NBC did a story undercutting the whole notion that Pelosi was terrified of his attacker, then promptly deleted it without further clarification.
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) November 4, 2022
Dailymail just picked up that story….
NBC News mysteriously PULLS its exclusive report on how Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul, 82, calmly opened door to cops in his underpants – and then walked TOWARDS ‘hammer intruder’ who bludgeoned him
- The NBC News report cited sources close to the investigation and was published on Friday morning, but was pulled down by the afternoon
- The report claimed that Paul Pelosi did not declare an emergency or try to leave his San Francisco home when cops responded to his 911 call last week
- It claimed that Pelosi took several steps away from police and back into the foyer where he was attacked by David DePape with a hammer
- The NBC source also claimed that it was unclear if Pelosi was already injured or what his mental state was when he took steps back into the home
- The report differed from the court documents filed earlier this week based on the San Francisco Police Department report
— NevilleTheCat (@FearTheFloof) October 30, 2022
h/t Mason Firefly