REPORT FROM THE WALL STREET JOURNAL:
President Donald Trump says he wants the Department of State to look into plans by South Africa to seize land from white farmers.
Land expropriation has long been one of South Africa’s most divisive political issues, but the ruling African National Congress appears ready to move forward with plans to redistribute white-owned land.
Many left-leaning commentators say Trump is parroting alt-right and white nationalist talking points by referring to the “large scale” killing of white farmers.
President Donald Trump dove into South Africa’s thorny racial politics Wednesday night, announcing on Twitter that he ordered his top diplomat to look into attacks on white farmers and Pretoria’s plans for land redistribution.
“I have asked Secretary of State [Pompeo] to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers,” Trump wrote.
“South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers,” he added, tagging Fox News host Tucker Carlson.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools