They say those who do not understand the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them.
This isn’t the first time that authorities have intentionally devalued their currency in desperate attempt to stimulate economic growth.
Yet right now the world’s central banks — the Federal Reserve, the ECB, the BoJ and the PBoC — are all aggressively expanding their money supplies through inflation & deficit spending.
And they are fast approaching the point where their only available option to service the expanding pile of debt is to keep printing — ever more, ever faster.
What does history suggest will be the outcome from these efforts?
And what implications will they have for those looking to preserve their wealth?
Global investor, entrepreneur and scholar of history James Hickman — better known by his pen name Simon Black — delivers thorough and highly confident answers to these critical questions in this new interview.
If you like this interview – subscribe to Wealthion, it’s one of the fastest-growing financial channels on YouTube.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis