That’s right, it likely had nothing to do with religion & everything to do with $$$.
CELG – 347 million in shares,
JNJ – 490 million in shares.
ABT – 242 million in shares
GILD – 101 million in shares
PFE – 73 million in shares
ABBV – 39 million in shares
MRK – 19 million in shares
The church owns over a billion in big pharma stock, and failed to mention that when they came out HARD against the medical marijuana initiative.
They make money off of sick people. And try to control what treatment those sick people can access.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer