The next wave of protests. t.co/fHsZdwINPW
— Sunchartist (@sunchartist) July 30, 2020
The Pandemic May Cause 40 Million Americans to Lose Their Homes
Even as unemployment levels remain at historic highs and cases of the virus show no sign of abating, statewide eviction moratoriums in more than 30 states have now lifted and protections for renters in the CARES Act are gone. Two families tell their stories.
The Persistently Weak Jobs Market Is Worrying Economists, Who Say a Recovery Could Take Years
The latest data casts doubt on how long it will take the economy to recover and for the millions of lost jobs to come back.
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) July 30, 2020
And the winner of Covid-19 is AMAZON & Big Tech🤗🤗🤗
And the losers of Covid-19 is working class people & small firms that are forced to shut down so big tech can gain market share.
Who owns the Washington Post? Jeff Bezos. He owns a major media in the USA & factory of truth. pic.twitter.com/lyVSnJFDeS
— Trinh (@Trinhnomics) July 31, 2020
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami