The number of those apprehended crossing the southern border illegally during fiscal year 2021 that ends today exceeds the population of 11 American states.
According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so far there have been over 1.5 million encounters of people crossing the southwest border through August.
That number will go up by 200,000 or more when September’s encounters are included, if recent trends continue.
Yesterday I was shocked to read on a government literacy site that the US already has a larger immigrant population than any other country in the world! Here’s a list of countries with the largest immigrant populations:
Rank Country Foreign-Born Population
1 United States 46,627,102
2 Germany 12,005,690
3 Russia 11,643,276
4 Saudi Arabia 10,185,945
5 United Kingdom 8,543,120
6 United Arab Emirates 8,095,126
7 Canada 7,835,502
8 Australia 7,787,057
9 France 7,784,418
10 Spain 5,947,106
h/t Adam Henry
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?