by Chris Black
The last time I saw them this frenzied was when Trump was running in 2016.
I have my criticisms of Tucker, but anyone attacked by these scum with this level of vitriol must at least have good hygiene.
Tucker is the only Republican who can win in 2024 IMO.
Tucker Carlson Is a White Nationalist, and Conservatives Are Okay With It t.co/n9BAzKyVSN via @intelligencer
— Janet Johnson (@JJohnsonLaw) May 2, 2022
The New York Times also did a big hate report against Tucker Carlson, claiming he is an evil racist hater or whatever.
Today, @nytimes is publishing “American Nationalist,” our 3-part investigation into the fall and rise of Tucker Carlson and the transformation of American conservatism. Part 1 will appear in Sunday’s paper. A 🧵on our story and findings: t.co/pfj78NBwsw
— Nick Confessore (@nickconfessore) April 30, 2022
The backbone of the piece is psychoanalysis of Tucker Carlson, personally. Specifically – he has mommy issues that make him love fascism and hate immigrants.
It’s almost pornographic the way they attempt to frame all forms of disagreement with Jews as some kind of psychological disease rooted in childhood.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?