by Chris Black
This is not a Babylon Bee headline.
A soldier in Iraq at least has people on his side watching his back.
Not the case for White teachers in Black schools.
He recently attempted to break up a fight between two students and was punched in the head multiple times. t.co/O9AsYZepxS
— WLBT 3 On Your Side (@WLBT) April 14, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming