HE’S NOT WRONG:
The rioting and destruction are the point. George Floyd, at this point, is barely even an excuse.
What’s Really Happening In America? How bad is the rioting and civil unrest? Who can we trust to tell us the truth?
Related: Great moments in gaslighting: Jerrold Nadler Calls Antifa Violence In Portland a ‘Myth’ (Video).
Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter. Let’s see who was arrested, what their records are, etc., in support of that claim.
But how would white supremacists instigate Black Lives Matter riots? Possibly it’s made easier by the fact that Black Lives Matter protests have been taken over by white people already. Anyway, if it’s true, it means that everyone who was out there rioting was basically doing the bidding of the KKK and should be ashamed. If, as I suspect, it’s not true, it’s evidence that the riots are so unpopular that Richmond’s politicos are trying to pin them on someone else.
Plus, from the comments: “Yeah I’ve see a bunch of white supremacist in black face lately. Maybe it is Northam’s crew.” Heh.
ROGER KIMBALL: The lunacy of the ‘largely peaceful protest.’
By now, the mainstream media has perfected the mendacious gambit with a sort of stereoscopic vision, saying one thing while also saying the opposite. One of the best of the bunch came a few days ago when ABC, reporting on efforts of those ‘largely peaceful’ rioters to burn down a courthouse in Oakland, acknowledged that some of the ‘largely peaceful’ protesters ‘smashed windows, spray-painted graffiti and pointed lasers at officers’.
Lasers? Yes, they’re a new favorite. As White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany noted when describing other incidents, ‘A federal agent’s hand was impaled by planted nails, another federal agent was shot with a pellet gun, leaving a wound deep to the bone, and tragically, three federal officers were likely left permanently blinded by the rioters using lasers pointed directly into their eyes.’
But then ABC got out the sugar and tweeted this about the Oakland incident: ‘Protesters in California set fire to a courthouse, damaged a police station and assaulted officers after a peaceful demonstration intensified.’
‘Intensified’? ‘A peaceful demonstration intensified’? The Twittersphere loved that one. It brought out everyone’s inner imp. The Wall Street Journal’s James Taranto was quick off the mark with a delectable contribution to the general levity: ‘It became even more intensely peaceful,’ he wrote in response to ABC’s absurd tweet. And Steve Hayward deserves honorable mention for this gem: ‘If ABC News covered Pearl Harbor: “Honolulu, Dec. 8: A peaceful flyover by Japanese pilots intensified yesterday…’
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.