New Jersey’s state Senate President, Steve Sweeney, spent almost $500,000 on his re-election to be defeated by a Republican who spent less than $10,000 on his campaign. This is a monumental loss for Democrats, for it is showing that the same trend that elected Trump, anti-politicians, is alive and well. A truck driver for a furniture company, Edward Durr Jr., who describes himself as fiscally conservative and a 2nd Amendment rights advocate, beat the best Democrat spending less than $10,000 on his campaign. Looks like money no longer guarantees a victory for politicians. POPULISM strikes back!
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49