When the administration announced it finalized plans to remove 4,000 troops the tip from “unnamed intelligence sources” was leaked to the media. It also comes after Trump said in March he wanted all troops out by Election Day. It seems similar to all the times they wanted troops out of Syria and all of a sudden Assad gasses his own people so the troops have to stay.
House committee votes to put roadblocks on President Trump’s ability to withdraw forces from Afghanistan
— The Hill (@thehill) July 2, 2020
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting