The falling savings rates are not the result of government transfers falling (i.e., social security, disability, welfare, Govt credits, "mailed money").
Income via the government sending money remains historical high. pic.twitter.com/sdNYEIvxbL
— Jim Bianco biancoresearch.eth (@biancoresearch) May 27, 2022
Credit Suisse, BofA Cut Value Stocks on Doubt Over Returns t.co/8YydtBXeiv
— Bloomberg Markets (@markets) May 27, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News