by Chris Black
This study did not include any data about vaccination status.
If someone is vaccinated and experiences side effects, it is the same thing as “catching Covid.”
There is no difference. Because the vaccine has no side effects, it is the perfect medicine. And Covid is the perfect evil disease, which can cause any problem.
"Catching Covid is associated with a fivefold increase in the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and a 33-fold increase in risk of a potentially fatal blood clot on the lung in the 30 days after becoming infectedt.co/vJH8x347UF
— Yaneer Bar-Yam (@yaneerbaryam) April 7, 2022
They give people the vaccines, then blame the effects of the vaccine on the virus – which means you have to take more vaccines.
It’s really almost like parody.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked