by Chris Black
Humans are basically being bioengineered to be a whole new species made of plastic.
Microplastics have been found lodged deep in the lungs of living people for the first time.
Samples were taken from 13 patients undergoing surgery & microplastics were found in 11 cases…polypropylene, used in packaging & pipes and PET, used in bottles.t.co/0CfHpnE8jA
— Laurie Garrett (@Laurie_Garrett) April 6, 2022
This is fundamentally changing human beings, biologically. It is changing animals as well, including the ones we eat.
Of course, there are no solutions to this.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming