I spoke with two small kombucha vendors that we have been working with for the past 3 years and they both recently had to close their business. They have a ton of orders, but b/c of lack of aluminum cans and glass bottles, they had to close their business. They said they had a 6 month back-log on orders and they were running out of money to keep the business open. They just got sick of all the bs and just closed up shop and didnt want to deal with it anymore. Sad to see a great business close b/c they just couldnt get the supplies they need to keep orders flowing.
See also Farm Moratorium? Democrats Are Intentionally Destroying Our Food Supply Over “Climate Change”
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!