THE TITANIC SYNDROME SHAKES EQUITY MARKETS
Equity markets are at record valuations, investors are at record-high allocations in risk assets, liquidity is evaporating, and most central banks reverse course-To find out more subscribe to Citywire Pulse – t.co/eZwRAZkpfL pic.twitter.com/6t7yzZveQN
— Andreas Dagasan (@andreas_ada_) January 29, 2022
— Álvaro Oviedo (@alvoviedo) January 28, 2022
We Are in the Biggest Global Equity Bubble Ever
"Averaging stock market cap to GDP ratios from 17 developed economies over the past 150 years reveals the world has never witnessed an equity bubble of the current magnitude." t.co/Ze00pKVzn3 pic.twitter.com/H96QVG8ykG
— Jan Nieuwenhuijs (@JanGold_) November 29, 2021
Dinner reservation data, Jan. 2022 compared to Jan. 2020:
Manhattan – down 64%
San Francisco – down 66%
Miami – up 14%
New York and San Francisco have vax mandates. Miami does not. Anyone see a pattern here?
p.s. Vaccines don't stop infection or spread.t.co/YXzRaV8MSA
— Jim Rickards (@JamesGRickards) January 29, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting