WASHINGTON – The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to begin sending coronavirus patient information directly to the Department of Health and Human Services, bypassing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The move has drawn criticism from some public health experts, who say the White House has been politicizing science and sidelining the CDC in its response to the pandemic.
The change in reporting will begin Wednesday, according to a document offering guidance for hospitals and clinical labs posted on the HHS website.
The HHS will now collect daily reports about the number of patients each hospital is treating, how many beds and ventilators are available, testing data, and other pandemic-related information.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills