The Truth Breaking In The Uranium One Scandal – In The Trump Dossier Scandal – Elite Pedophile Scandal – Implications Could Bring A False Flag – Possibly It Already Has.

by Ruby Henley
I cannot believe we are finally beginning to see daylight in the breaking of Uranium One and the Trump Dossier scandal.  It seems the floodgates have opened, and the water of purification is rushing in.  The implication of all of this occurring at one time reminds me of what President Trump said about the “storm.”  This storm could wash the entire Dem party completely off the map.  I dare say at this time I am feeling a desperation among those, who support Clinton and even the Obama Administration.  How far will this desperation go?
Could it go all the way to the Podesta brothers, elite pedophiles, Luciferians, and those who have been in power for so long?  What would they be willing to do to stop this flow of information?  Could a false flag be possible, or possibly it has already occurred?

A Department of Justice spokesman said the Agency is reviewing a letter from Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, requesting that the Department lift the gag order on a former FBI informant who helped in a Russian bribery case involving uranium.  He reportedly has information about how Russians allegedly helped facilitate the Obama administration’s 2010 approval of the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom, which gave Russia control of 20% of US uranium production.
Now Sessions must act, and he must act now.  Why would he hesitate?  The American people don’t want to hear anymore about “recusal.”  Do what you were hired to do, Sessions!  President  Trump knew all of this was coming, and the American people should be so proud of their President.  I know I am.    
Trump said: ‘Disgrace’ that media won’t cover ‘uranium scandal.’  President says the ‘real Russia story’ is not allegations of collusion during the 2016 presidential election, but rather how Russia acquired control of 20 percent of U.S. uranium mining capacity. And, boy, is he right.   I have to give it to Charles Grassley, who is truly one of the good guys, who has not quit in his pursuit to get to the truth.
Grassley wrote in letters last week to federal agencies that he’s not “convinced” by previous “assurances” that there were no unresolved national security concerns, and revealed Thursday that he wants to hear from the FBI informant in the Russia corruption probe.
“Witnesses who want to talk to Congress should not be gagged and threatened with prosecution for talking. If that has happened, senior DOJ leadership needs to fix it and release the witness from the gag order,” Grassley said in a statement.
Victoria Toensing, a lawyer for the former FBI informant, told Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom” that her client has “specific information about contributions and bribes to various entities and people in the United States.”
The American people should be riding high right now, and we should be thanking God a boil is being lanced on the face of America.
Toensing said she could not go further, because her client has not been released from a nondisclosure agreement but suggested the gag order could be lifted soon. Toensing also claimed that her client was “threatened by the Loretta Lynch Justice Department” when he pursued a civil action in which he reportedly sought to disclose some information about the case.
So we are seeing the Loretta Lynch Justice Department coming down, too!
In a letter sent Wednesday to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Grassley said such an NDA would “appear to improperly prevent the individual from making critical, good faith disclosures to Congress of potential wrongdoing.” He asked for a copy of the NDA by Nov. 1 and requested that, should one exist, “you release him from it and pledge not to engage in any form of retaliation against him for good faith communications with Congress.”
Sessions separately sent a letter to Toensing asking to set up an interview with the former informant. Grassley wrote, “It appears that your client possesses unique information about the Uranium One/Rosatom transaction and how the Justice Department handled the criminal investigation into the Russian criminal conspiracy.”
 
This is way too good to be true.  Now lets look at what is going on with the Trump dossier.


Thanks to a breaking report from the Washington Post it has been revealed what Democrats were involved in Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the DNC in the creation of the fake Trump dossier.
In April 2016, lawyer Marc Elias, working on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, started paying the opposition research company Fusion GPS to basically dig up dirt on Trump. Former British spy Christopher Steele did this work for Fusion, and authored what became known as the Steele Dossier, which contained salacious (and uncorroborated) political, financial, and sexual allegations about Trump and his top associates.
Even before that Fusion GPS had reportedly already done research into Trump, on behalf of a Republican client. That Republican turncoat is yet to be revealed.
As the Russia scandal has grown President Trump has tried to bring greater light to the question of just who paid for the research behind the dossier. GOP congressional committees have been investigating the matter, and conservative media outlets have helped in reporting the truth which has been so mangled by the Democrats.
Trump supporters have blasted the dossier’s false smears peddled by Trump’s political enemies. Also, we have inquired about the FBI’s approach to the dossier.  Chuck Grassley questioned James Comey in a letter about whether the FBI at some point last year paid Steele for the dossier.
Now it is going to be up to Jeff Sessions and the Department of Justice to lift the gag order on the informant, who has the information needed to break this wide open.

You can read more about the Trump dossier here:  www.vox.com/conversations/2017/1/13/14240616/donald-trump-russia-putin-buzzfeed-intelligence-community
 
Can you take any more good news?  I think you can when it comes to the Podesta Group.  Here it is:
www.christianpost.com/news/democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-company-investigated-special-counsel-robert-mueller-204144/ QUOTE
Tony Podesta, the brother of former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, John Podesta, and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm the Podesta Group, are now part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of possible collusion between the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign and Russia.
“Whether seeking to engage State Department officials or the foreign relations committees of the US Congress, enter new markets in Latin America, or gauge political risk in Africa, PG Global knows where to go, who to talk to and what makes them listen,” the Podesta Group boasts about the firm. “Our team was recruited from the halls of Congress, the State Department, the press, the diplomatic corps, international law firms, and think tanks. We know the issues that make or break international engagement.”  END OF QUOTE
 
www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=1htmi_iDC54
And now we have elite sexual predators being exposed. The fall of Harvey Weinstein is just the beginning. What once was rumor has now been confirmed, Hollywood’s elite are pedophiles and sexual predators. The industry is full of these vile creators and the fall of Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein is just the beginning! In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth commends every insider who is currently speaking out while encouraging other influential people in similar positions to do the same.

I am very concerned for the actor Corey Feldman, who has tried to warn everyone about Harvey Weinstein.  Not only that, but he has insinuated that his friend died of a drug overdose, due to the pain he suffered from being sexually abused by the very famous Hollywood mogul.
The Weinstein scandal opened the floodgates to what is rapidly becoming a massive array of alleged sexual abuses ranging from sexual harassment to rape, but while all this happens in plain sight another issue seems to have been swept under the red carpet.
Former child stars including Elijah Wood have tried to denounce what they call Hollywood’s systemic paedophilia problem.
“I’m saying that the people who did this to me are still working, are still out there and are some of the richest and most powerful people in Hollywood,” former teen idol Corey Feldman told ABC in 2014, four years after his best friend and co-star Corey Haim died of a drug overdose.
When Feldman told this to ABC, you could tell he was so afraid, and he had good reason.  
 
news.sky.com/story/hollywood-sex-abuse-are-the-kids-alright-11086776  QUOTE:
“With me, there were some molestations, and it did come from several hands, so to speak,” Feldman told the Hollywood Reporter last year, in yet another attempt to bring the issue to light.
“But with Corey [Haim], it was direct rape. And his occurred when he was 11.”
The two Coreys starred together in The Lost Boys five years after the alleged rape took place, and in another seven films after that.
Feldman has never named his or Haim’s abusers, but used the Weinstein momentum to announce he is “working on a plan to shed light on the situation and get actual justice”.
Feldman and Haim have for years been the go-to example of child abuse rumours in Hollywood, but the accusations didn’t begin in the 1980s – nor did they end with them.
Sky News spoke to Jeff Herman, a lawyer who represented a number of former child actors who have previously accused high-profile directors and Hollywood executives of abuse.
“Kids have been exploited for decades in Hollywood but had no voice frankly,” Mr Herman said.
“You’ve got an industry where kids are working, which doesn’t really happen anywhere else,” he added.
“You have kids who want to be movie stars looking for their breaks, their parents who are pushing them into these professions – and they’re all at the mercy of these producers and of these directors.”
“So what happens is there’s an imbalance of power, these kids become particularly vulnerable to being exploited.”
Mr Herman was involved in the case of Michael Egan against X-Men director Bryan Singer, where the former teen model accused the director and other executives of sex abuse.
The defendants in those cases denied liability and the claims were subsequently dropped.
“I can’t talk about Singer,” Mr Herman told Sky.
“But I can talk about other types of claims, victims that have come forward to me and talked about what’s happening in Hollywood.”
Mr Herman says that there is a “conspiracy of abuse” in the industry where powerful men think “underage kids are available to them as a perk of Hollywood”.
Allison Arngrim, the child actress who played young Nellie Dalton in Little House On The Prairie, wrote in her autobiography about her experiences as a victim of child abuse in the 1970s.
“In Hollywood, there are parents who will practically prostitute their kids in the hope they can make money and get ahead. It is a horrible trap that the kids are in,” Arngrim wrote.
“These people aren’t seeing their kid as a kid. It’s more common than you think.”
Organisations like the Screen Actors Guild and the Association of Talent Agents helped pass a bill in 2012 which makes it illegal for sex offenders to work with children in the industry.
Mr Herman believes this is not enough.
 
Corey Feldman speaks to Barbara Walters on the View, and you can tell she does not want him to really open up.  It is sickening.

 
Corey Feldman has just been arrested, and if you think this is a coincidence, you must be living in the dark.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTKOaqjCCs0&t=99s
Now I am going to go out on a limb, and it might break with me.  However, I am going to ask the question could the Las Vegas massacre be a false flag?  I am not saying that people did not die, as I believe unfortunately they did, but I am still looking into this possibility.
The State of the Nation has an excellent article which explains all the reasons the Left would carry out a False Flag at this time.  However, I agree with the following:
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=85146 QUOTE:
This extremely well planned and covered up domestic terrorist attack was obviously a false flag operation.  However, it was NOT a hoax and this video proves it.  In other words, the mass shooting has already been blamed on a disillusioned white guy yet many in attendance have reported multiple shooting locations; so we know it’s a false flag as usual.  The patsy is always either killed or commits suicide just before his capture. (Las Vegas massacre suspect Stephen Paddock committed suicide)  This tactic quickly closes the book so that the real perpetrators will never be pursued.  Again, some are calling this tragic event a hoax; it’s not.  Many have died and hundreds are seriously wounded.  SOTN extends our deepest condolences to each and every one of their families. Update: Now it’s been reported that: ‘Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide, killed by an FBI hostage rescue team’ END OF QUOTE
Now, The State of the Nation addresses another issue that I have raised time and time again:  QUOTE
KEY POINT: Why was the stage in Vegas re-illuminated after it went dark which enabled the shooter(s) to see the crowd? (Video)  WHO HAD THEIR HAND ON THAT LIGHT SWITCH?  See for yourself in this indisputable video.  END OF QUOTE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDeUzatoUhs
Why was the stage in Vegas re-illuminated after it went dark which enabled the shooter(s) to see the crowd?  Shockingly we now know the stage went dark when Aldean walked off, and then it was re-illuminated after he was safely offstage.  I am horrified, but now at least I know the answer to the question I have been asking.
 
Now the State of the Nation has a very long and detailed article why the Left needed a false flag at this time.  I would advise you to read it.
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=85146  QUOTE
The bottom line here is that the globalists are clearly using the island Democrats to sabotage Trump’s relief effort.  However, the Alt Media is catching some of the more obvious acts of subversion in real time.  This is making the cabal’s plan to ruin Trump’s reputation as a compassionate nationalist quite difficult to execute.
With each passing day, successive Trump’s tweetstorms expose this perfidious globalist scheme.  Thus, the NWO cabal is compelled to rapidly change the conversation.  This is where MCE events like Las Vegas get the job done faster than anything.
Why did TPTB choose a country music concert in Vegas for their massacre?
There are actually many reasons why they carried out this bloodbath at this particular venue. Video: LAS VEGAS SHOOTING: HORRIFYING FOOTAGE CAUGHT ON CAMERA
As always, the globalists want to take guns from every American citizen.  An armed America is the single greatest obstacle toward the establishment of their planned One World Government.
Even more concerning for the power elite is the absolute necessity of disarming the populace BEFORE the controlled demolition of the Global Economic and Financial System.  They are well aware, given the raw truth routinely disseminated on the Internet, that the wealthy elites will be in the crosshairs of every patriot, nationalist and militiaman.  Not only is the truth out there about the wholesale theft of America’s future by the NWO cabal, anyone who cares to find out exactly who is accountable for the multi-decade crime spree can simply surf the net.
Of course, taking down a LOT of innocent country music fans who tend to be conservative and Christian, patriots and nationalists, Trumpsters and Tea Partiers, was an attempt to sway them toward gun control.  The delusion of the globalist was that if the NRA members and hunters were so appalled by this incomparable slaughter perpetrated by multiple snipers in Vegas, they just might demand some form of substantial gun control legislation for their own protection. END OF QUOTE
 
In conclusion, I want to ask you the reader to consider the entire article adding to the motive of the Globalists in executing such a false flag as the Las Vegas massacre at this time.  It is all coming down around them, and don’t forget about President Trump’s warning of the “storm.”
To those, who do not understand the concept of a “false flag” I offer the following:
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/  QUOTE
For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government’s mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January. The result: an unleashing of thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption in a reform initially criticized as a green light for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts. So what just happened?
Until this month, a vast ocean of U.S. programming produced by the Broadcasting Board of Governors such as Voice of America, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, and the Middle East Broadcasting Networks could only be viewed or listened to at broadcast quality in foreign countries.
But if anyone needed a reminder of the dangers of domestic propaganda efforts, the past 12 months provided ample reasons. Last year, two USA Today journalists were ensnared in a propaganda campaign after reporting about millions of dollars in back taxes owed by the Pentagon’s top propaganda contractor in Afghanistan. Eventually, one of the co-owners of the firm confessed to creating phony websites and Twitter accounts to smear the journalists anonymously. Additionally, just this month, the Washington Post exposed a counter-propaganda program by the Pentagon that recommended posting comments on a U.S. website run by a Somali expat with readers opposing al-Shabab. “Today, the military is more focused on manipulating news and commentary on the Internet, especially social media, by posting material and images without necessarily claiming ownership,” reported the Post.
But for BBG officials, the references to Pentagon propaganda efforts are nauseating, particularly because the Smith-Mundt Act never had anything to do with regulating the Pentagon, a fact that was misunderstood in media reports in the run-up to the passage of new Smith-Mundt reforms in January. END OF QUOTE

2,925 views