by Chris Black
Democracy can’t defend itself democratically.
Ukrainian press gangs are now targeting foreigners.
Kinda hilarious, actually.
⚡️ "If this continues, there won't be any Hungarians left in Transcarpathia"-Füssy Angéla field reporter 🇭🇺🇺🇦 pic.twitter.com/1ntlTx9a35
— Based Hungary 🇭🇺 (@HungaryBased) January 22, 2023
Jews were allowed to leave the country en masse a year ago when this all started, by the way.
Just so you know.
Ethnic Hungarians living in Ukraine are being enrolled in its armed forces to fight Russia, Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto has claimed. Kiev’s crisis “is not our war” but it hurts Hungarian people, the official stated, which is why Budapest wants it resolved swiftly.
Unfortunately, “peace is rarely spoken about, and those who talk about it are even stigmatized and criticized,” the top Hungarian diplomat argued, speaking on the sidelines of an open debate at the UN Security Council on Thursday. Hungarians are paying a price for it, both economically and with their lives, he added.
“In addition to Ukrainians, Hungarians also die in this war, since Hungarians living in Transcarpathia are being conscripted into the Ukrainian army, too. We’ve seen some footage in recent days of how brutal it sometimes is,” Szijjarto told journalists.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once