JUST IN – Producer price inflation in the United States rises by 0.4% to 8.5% in September — more than expected as inflation persists.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 12, 2022
55% of workers say their pay isn’t keeping up with inflation, according to CNBC.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 12, 2022
81.3% odds of a 75 bps hike at the Nov Fed meeting now pic.twitter.com/Blbaxd81K7
— Markets & Mayhem (@Mayhem4Markets) October 12, 2022
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1