by Ruby Henley
Early Friday morning the unthinkable happened, as an earthquake of an 8.2 magnitude shocked Mexico. I say “unthinkable,” because currently the United States is dealing with the cleanup of Hurricane Harvey and the coming of Hurricane Irma. Not only that, there is a new hurricane forming out in the Atlantic called Hurricane Jose.
LIVE MEXICO 8.0 UPGRADED TO 8.4 EARTHQUAKE LIGHTS SEEN DURING SHAKING CAUGHT ON CAM.
Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits off Mexico.
Tsunami waves of 3.3 feet measured. ?
At least five dead, including two children.
Frightened Mexico City residents gather in streets.
Blackouts in capital.
You can hear the cries of dogs. It is said that animals can feel earthquakes coming.
Seismologists are warning of a tsunami of 10 feet at this time.
Mexico’s president said the earthquake magnitude was 8.2, the strongest in a century in the country. The country’s seismologic service initially gave a magnitude of 8.4, which if confirmed would be the most powerful ever recorded in this quake-prone country.
Tsunami waves reaching more than three meters above the tide level are possible along the coasts of Mexico,” it said, with lower waves in other countries.
The tsunami warning was for the coasts of Mexico, down through Central America into Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama and Honduras, and as far south as Ecuador.
The quake was felt in much of Guatemala, which borders Chiapas.
— PC Chiapas (@pcivilchiapas) September 8, 2017
— ProtecciónCivilOax (@CEPCO_GobOax) September 8, 2017
Some of the worst initial reports of the earthquake came from Juchitan in Oaxaca state, where sections of the town hall, a hotel, a bar and other buildings were reduced to rubble.
Rescue workers labored through the night in badly affected areas to check for people trapped in collapsed buildings.
— Enrique Peña Nieto (@EPN) September 3, 2017
President Enrique Peña Nieto has asked people not to panic, and the government is warning against the spreading of unofficial rumours.
Mr Peña Nieto said that 1.5 million people had lost their electricity supply immediately after the earthquake, but that half of these had now had power restored.
He said that aftershocks of up to 7.0 on the Richter scale were still possible.
God bless Mexico and may He help us all.
I, myself, am waiting for a direct hit by Hurricane Irma. It is to hit North Carolina on Monday. I prayed and told God I would take one for Texas…to steer Irma away from Texas. He answered my prayers. Please pray now for all those in the path of Hurricane Irma, especially Florida.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!