The three-judge panel’s 2-1 ruling — authored by Judge RAO — focused heavily on the “presumption of regularity” that attaches to DOJ actions, and notes that the new evidence submitted by DOJ, which led to move to dismiss charges, should be treated as good-faith.
Link to full ruling: www.politico.com/f/?id=00000172-e6bc-dfa8-abfb-efff27b20001
Appeals court orders judge to dismiss Flynn charges
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.
“Strzok’s notes…reveal that former President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden, and apparently Susan Rice discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to proceed against him.”
“Mr. Obama himself directed that “the right people” investigate General Flynn. This caused former FBI Director Comey to acknowledge the obvious: General Flynn’s phone calls with Ambassador Kislyak “appear legit.””
“According to Strzok’s notes, it appears that Vice President Biden personally raised the idea of the Logan Act. That became an admitted pretext to investigate General Flynn.”
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…