In an unprecedentedly dimwitted conversation, the hosts on The View all expressed agreement that prominent individuals expressing skepticism about all-out war on Russia like Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard are traitors who need to be investigated and possibly even arrested for their thought crimes. The hosts all outdo one another in trotting out McCarthyite smears and denunciations of Russian propaganda while spreading their own form of NATO propaganda and misinformation.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..