by Chris Black
The Ukrainians have lost the Donbas and Crimea and are never getting it back.
They have signalled that they will agree to not join NATO.
A formal surrender on these points would end the Russian military operation.
Yet, the Ukrainian military continues going scorched earth and wrecking its infrastructure just to somewhat inconvenience the Russian forces, who don’t even plan to occupy the country.
Who is going to pay to rebuild the country when this is over?
The taxpayer in the European Union and US of course.
One conservative estimate is that it will cost at least 100 billion Euros to rebuild Ukraine.
Quite an expensive theater performance just to give the Russians what they have been asking for since 2014.
All a show so that demoralized queers, Jews and “digital nomads” can feel like somebody somewhere in the world will actually fight for the George Soros Open Society.
"The international community must recognize that 🇺🇦 Ukraine is not simply fighting for itself; it is defending the entire post-World War II international order. The least the West can do is help Ukrainians stay financially afloat," writes @ilyatimtchenko. t.co/FPO0Moq35W
— Eurasia Center (@ACEurasia) March 9, 2022
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.