Joe Rogan really went on his show that 11 million people listen to and said that vaccines are causing covid mutations and the reason scientists aren't talking about it is because they're afraid of getting canceled. We are all going to die.
— Jake Flores (@feraljokes) August 6, 2021
"They're dumb, they don't understand history." – Joe Rogan on people calling for vaccine mandates
"To the contrary, vaccination requirements, like other public-health measures, have been common in this nation." – unanimous, all-GOP 7th Circuit panel (appointed by Reagan & Trump) t.co/wcdkacy9Cl
— Mehdi Hasan (@mehdirhasan) August 7, 2021
I’m not a big fan of Joe Rogan, because he’s basically a multi-millionaire left-winger with no principles and no education, living in an echo chamber.
However, last week, he claimed that the vaccine is causing “variants” and mandatory vaccinations are the first step to a totalitarian regime, which is true.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies