If you thought the soaring gas prices couldn’t go any higher, just wait a few hours.
The unprecedented rising fuel costs keep going up to eyebrow-raising levels in Massachusetts, as AAA on Monday reported that the average for regular gas had jumped to $4.60. That record high for regular gas in the Bay State is 21 cents up from last week.
“It’s been a new record every day,” Mark Schieldrop of AAA Northeast told the Herald on Monday. “This is as bad as it’s ever been.
“In the past, there have been momentary spikes that fall back quickly, but this is different,” he added. “This is a steady building snowball that keeps getting bigger and bigger.”
The $4.60 average is 12 cents higher than the national average. The state’s average is a 58% spike from the same time last year — or $1.69 higher than the average of $2.91 last May. Prices have soared since the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
This week is the time of year when gas prices typically peak ahead of Memorial Day and the summer driving season.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!