SCOOP: China mulling occupying Bagram air base after "humiliating" U.S. withdrawal.
More here: t.co/FF2iTLAgEE
— Paul D. Shinkman (@PDShinkman) September 7, 2021
h/t last one
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Another $350 million for Ukraine... We're on the brink of financial collapse & war with China yet we continue to spend like we had it.