Brace yourselves for hurricane coming for the U.S. economy
JP Morgan's CEO pic.twitter.com/Ij1WGwHJUS
— Ham-lit 🔥 (@Iibs_suck) June 23, 2022
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 23, 2022
Consensus economist expectations were for 56, but the latest manufacturing PMI came in at 52 this morning. pic.twitter.com/Dh851aOcpI
— Lyn Alden (@LynAldenContact) June 23, 2022
US PMIs Plunge To 2-Year Lows Amid "Remarkable Drop In Demand" t.co/Ew1GT8SaJI
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 23, 2022
What a difference no bailout makes. pic.twitter.com/AQecL1qQel
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) June 22, 2022
— Chris Williamson (@WilliamsonChris) June 23, 2022
Stocks have not priced in the earnings decline that is likely coming. pic.twitter.com/ZBK3GcovYT
— Lance Roberts (@LanceRoberts) June 23, 2022
fintwitter is ready to buy them with a recession pic.twitter.com/wOeTUxj0Bh
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) June 23, 2022
US high grade bonds pic.twitter.com/gkj0xw8hG0
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) June 22, 2022
Too many bailout experts now claim that managing risk is now "dumb" and bagholding is now "smart".
The three heaviest shorting days in 2008 preceded a -50% decline.
This past week saw the heaviest shorting since those down arrows: pic.twitter.com/8C5Qvvvafk
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) June 19, 2022
S&P Global Services Survey Alert! US economy slows sharply amid renewed downtrend in demand as PMI falls to 51.6 in June vs. 53.4 in May. According to the survey, inflation is forcing consumers to cut back on goods (not services) and interest rates are causing concern of a recession.
June 23 (Reuters) – Citigroup is forecasting a near 50% probability of a global recession, as central banks rush to raise interest rates to stamp out inflation that has been partly fueled by the impact of the Ukraine war and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recession is an “increasingly palpable risk” for the economy, Citigroup analysts wrote in a note on Wednesday, while assessing the likely trajectory for global growth over the next 18 months.
“The experience of history indicates that disinflation often carries meaningful costs for growth, and we see the aggregate probability of recession as now approaching 50%,” the analysts said.
Michael remains very negative on risk assets as liquidity continues to contract. The S&P could easily fall another 20% based on his forecasts. I find his work invaluable. Please contact @crossbordercap if you are interested in learning more about his research. pic.twitter.com/8yYtlO9D42
— George Noble (@gnoble79) June 23, 2022
Welcome to #recession! Big misses on #Euro #PMI data today. Viz our daily update of World business activity based on credits, commodities and trade sensitive fx rates @johnauthers @rbrtrmstrng @JackFarley96 @edwardnh pic.twitter.com/Dnrm9KxdES
— CrossBorder Capital (@crossbordercap) June 23, 2022
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…