There are a lot of bad things happening in New York that a politician who cared about her constituents might try to solve, or at least could mention amid her manic social-media output.
But not Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the 32-year-old woke Democrat from Westchester who represents New York’s 14th Congressional District that takes in parts of Queens and the Bronx, where residents are suffering from rising crime and inflation.
Since she’s been a powerful national voice for almost four years, you would think she could make herself useful to her constituents.
Instead, all she does is make a spectacle of herself. Her Instagram account, with more than 8 million followers, consists almost entirely of close-up images of her pretty face and rants about perceived slights to her good self, along with the occasional makeup lesson.
Her latest psychodrama has been unrolling in ever more frantic installments since Wednesday, when Alex Stein, a YouTube comedian and professional right-wing troll, catcalled her as she climbed the steps of the Capitol with her entourage.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies