Jesse Watters called out both Democratic and Republican Congress members who he said appear to have engaged in insider trading ahead of the Russia-Ukraine war in Friday’s opening monologue of “Jesse Watters Primetime.”
Watters noted lawmakers like Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and energy subcommittee member Rep. Lois Frankel, D-Fla., when it comes to reportedly purchasing energy stock ahead of Russia’s invasion.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT