Straphangers standing on a downtown Manhattan subway platform on Thursday night complained of about a foul odor, with some reporting they had difficulty breathing, cops said.
Those affected said they breathed in an unidentified substance that irritated their nose and throat on the island platform at the Park Place subway station just after 9 p.m.
“Everybody stampeded off the platform, coughing and getting sick,” an MTA worker who witnessed the scene told the Daily News.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also Alex Jones: Tucker Has More Damning Video of Ray Epps, Other Feds ‘Leading the Attack’ on Jan. 6 [VIDEO] . . . . . . They Orchestrated Jan. 6 to ‘Frame the American People as Terrorists’