Overreaching Government approved this shit in the spending bill.
Biden Infrastructure Bill Mandates Drunk-Driver Detector Surveillance Systems For New Carst.co/9KbZMdx9O0
— Jack Posobiec, IWO 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 4, 2021
Infrastructure Bill Would Require Alcohol Monitors for All New Cars
“ADVANCED IMPAIRED DRIVING TECHNOLOGY,” which mandates new vehicles include “a system that … passively and accurately detect whether the blood alcohol concentration of a driver of a motor vehicle is equal to or greater than the blood alcohol concentration” of .08, in which case the system would “prevent or limit motor vehicle operation.”
Automobile manufacturers would have a three-year grace period to comply with the regulation.
Christian Fjeld, vice president of ML Strategies and MADD’s lobbyist on the issue, spent nearly a decade working with Democratic leadership on the Senate Committee on Commerce,
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) said a final vote on the bill could happen as early as Wednesday,
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas