While deflecting on record inflation and ignoring the chronic labor shortage, Biden took credit for nearly 2.5 million Americans breaking the cycle of long-term unemployment, a cycle created (and then “solved”) by many state governments imposing and then removing burdensome lockdowns and other COVID restrictions. Biden also touted record low home foreclosures, though this in part could be due to a record number of homes being bought by investors, and record low credit card delinquencies, a continuation of a trend that began under the Trump administration.
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law