Hunter Biden is a truly pathetic human being. He’s an addict who’s rolled in and out of rehab because of his serious drug and alcohol abuse. The recently released emails reveal a man with horrifically low self-esteem. They also indicate that his father pimped Hunter to foreign governments to act as a bagman for bribes. However, it’s possible to be both pathetic and evil. In this case, the evil may exist, not just because Hunter sold out his country, but also because there are increasingly credible rumors that Hunter’s hard drive holds child pornography.
The first reference to child pornography on Hunter’s hard drive came from Chanel Rion, of OAN. A day after the New York Post story broke, she tweeted that, having seen some of the contents on Hunter’s hard drive, there were disturbing indications that he is obsessed with underage girls:
Just saw for myself a behind the scenes look at the #HunterBiden hard drive:
Drugs, underage obsessions, power deals…
Druggie Hunter makes Anthony Weiner's down under selfie addiction look normal.#BidenCrimeFamily has a lot of apologizing to do.
So does Big Tech. @OANN
— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) October 15, 2020
If untrue, Rion’s assertion about “underage obsessions” is almost certainly a libelous statement, even though Hunter is a public figure. That means that Rion had better be darn certain she’s right to make that statement.
Several conservative news sites of possibly dubious reliability piled on, asserting that an unnamed whistleblower claims that there are videos showing Hunter sexually abusing underage Chinese girls. At this stage, these assertions are best ignored and I will not link to them.
Having said that, there is one serious piece of evidence suggesting that Hunter Biden’s computer does contain content involving underage sex. The FBI has had possession of the computer since December 2019. To the extent that it contains information about events in Ukraine, the FBI did nothing. Disappointingly, it failed in its obligation to report to the Trump administration and to Congress whether the information was legitimate, which would have ended the Ukraine Hoax, or was a misinformation scheme, which would have required national security efforts to shut it down.
Although the FBI failed on the Ukraine issue, one FBI agent acted on the information on the hard drive. Thus, an agent named Joshua Wilson served a subpoena on John Paul MacIsaac’s computer repair store.
- Andrii Derkach posted to Facebook on Friday to say there is a ‘second laptop’
- In the post Derkach says that laptop ‘was given to Ukrainian law enforcement’
- ‘These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop,’ he warned in the post
- Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, has said foreign sources did not provide the Hunter Biden emails first reported last week
- Derkach is one of Giuliani’s principal contacts; a Treasury Department sanction announcement characterized him as an ‘active Russian agent for over a decade’
- Last week, the New York Post published emails and photographs that the outlet claimed were contained on a laptop owned by Hunter Biden
- Messages suggested that Hunter had arranged for a top executive at Burisma to meet his father when he was VP and in charge of US policy with Ukraine