by Chris Black
You know that saying, the third time is the charm. The EU is rolling out the 3rd dose of Spikewax, even if there are numerous reports about side effects.
Finland will pause giving Moderna's Spikevax shots to men under the age of 30 due to the risk of heart inflammation t.co/2q9VcH4p8G
— Bloomberg (@business) October 7, 2021
Iceland is joining its Nordic peers in halting inoculations with Moderna’s Spikevax shot on concern over side effects t.co/MaaHnR5DvQ
— Bloomberg Africa (@BBGAfrica) October 8, 2021
"The connection [to inflammation of the heart] is especially clear when it comes to Moderna's vaccine Spikevax, especially after the second dose," the Swedish health agency said 💉
But they added that the risk of being affected was very small.
In full 👇t.co/3XvhNbObii
— Euronews Next (@euronewsnext) October 7, 2021
But who cares, right?
Moderna, Inc. announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has authorized the third dose of its mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine, Spikevax (mRNA-1273), for use in certain immunocompromised individuals aged 12 years or older. The additional dose needs to be administered after at least 28 days from the completion of the initial two-dose regimen.
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- THE DROP IS IN: THE TWITTER FILES
- The doctor who went on TV to push mRNA shots has now done a 180…
- “Twitter Files” Show Government Collusion Beyond What Anyone Imagined
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…