This economy is shitting the bed harder than most understand or are willing to accept. WMT cuts guidance – revenue growth ex-gasoline is badly lagging the CPI inflation rate. And then there's this: pic.twitter.com/tF0j1sPk4j
— Dave Kranzler (@InvResDynamics) July 25, 2022
The tightening standards of EU banks can be seen in the US as well. Less risk appetite to lead or take positions in club deals. Protecting balance sheet at full speed pic.twitter.com/YOdYl7H1IE
— Gianluca (@MenthorQpro) July 25, 2022
AMAZON DOWN 3.2% IN EXTENDED TRADE, TARGET DOWN 5.5% AFTER WALMART CUTS FORECAST$AMZN
— *Walter Bloomberg (@DeItaone) July 25, 2022
*APPLE ANNOUNCES RARE IPHONE DISCOUNTS FOR CHINA BUYERS
APPLE SEEMS TO BE PANICKING AND DOING EVERYTHING TO BOOST SALES. APPLE REPORTS EARNINGS THIS WEEK ON THURSDAY $AAPL pic.twitter.com/KHOm6gOjsz
— Gurgavin (@gurgavin) July 25, 2022
— Randy Woodward (@TheBondFreak) July 25, 2022
🇺🇸 July Dallas Fed #Manufacturing Falls to -22.6 (weakest since May 2020), below est. and vs -17.7 prior
*New orders at -9.2 (weakest since May 2020) vs -7.3 prior pic.twitter.com/otX9CMkFC2
— Christophe Barraud🛢🐳 (@C_Barraud) July 25, 2022
Wall Street’s ‘Dr. Doom’ says you’re ‘delusional’ if you think the coming recession will be short and shallow – Fortune t.co/1sYYYjlBqz
— Nouriel Roubini (@Nouriel) July 25, 2022
Nearly 20% of Americans are afraid to check their credit card statements as interest rates approach an all-time high
- As credit card debt swells and interest rates spike, many spenders are fearful about high balances.
- Nearly 1 in 5 Americans are afraid to check their credit card statements, according to a recent survey.
- “With rampant inflation and rising interest rates, it is even more important to check your card statements regularly,” said Matt Schulz, chief credit analyst at LendingTree.
Difficulty Paying Bills Tops Pandemic High in US Census Survey.
Around half of older Americans can’t afford essential expenses: report.
More Signs Emerge That Inflation Is Altering Shopping Habits.
There Are Signs the Global Economy Is Slowing Rapidly: El-Erian
Mohamed El-Erian, Allianz and Gramercy advisor and president of Queens’ College, joins CNBC’s ‘Squawk Box’ to break down his outlook on markets and inflation.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.