There’s a down arrow in this thumbnail for the video, so you know it will trigger some people… One major point of the video of course was to talk about what they will do when the inevitable occurs. They’ll all buy stocks. All central banks will go head first into it and the public will beg them to do it. This shouldn’t be allowed and it’s not in the case of the Fed but of course, directly or indirectly, they’ll have to do it. The public will do anything to accept it… Fools.
When we walked into 1999, the euphoria was so intense, you could smell it. Today, on Wall St. it stinks horribly. There have been few times in which arrogance and complacency has overwhelmed the majority of individuals, going down a dangerous path. With QE4 flooding the system, nobody cares about numbers anymore. Just raise your targets and lower your standards. This is like amateur comedy hour: It’s a joke. You know it’s a joke. Everyone does. But it just isn’t funny.
The Charade – NorthmanTrader
Wall St.’s year to forget – Dec. 29, 2000
Wall St. Persists with Price Targets – Los Angeles Times
‘Gut Feelings’ Are Driving the Markets – The New York Times
Sven Henrich on Twitter: “Ladies and gentlemen I present: The greatest economy ever. Rising prices, slowing orders, manufacturing and employment. Now let’s pay 153% market cap to GDP for stocks because of the Fed. t.co/n94iFckgLB” / Twitter
Nowcasting Report – FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK
The new tools of monetary policy
Speech, Bernanke –Deflation– November 21, 2002
real rates across world.jpg (565×510)
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas