Still waiting for an answer to the question but they’ve sent me this
“Before we proceed (X), we would like to remind you that in order to avail of any service or customer support from Revolut Trading Limited you can only trade with us at your own initiative, on the basis of an ongoing relationship, and that you are aware that the trading service is not provided by an investment entity authorised in the EU which means that you do not have the benefit of any EU regulatory protections or investor compensation schemes.”
(Update) the reply is in the thread but they’ve now sent me this:
Thank you so much for patiently waiting. Regarding in your capital risk the update we got on our relevant team. Unfortunately, due to Brexit (which effectively started on january 1st 2021), our UK trading company is no longer able to advertise or promote the trading service in your country. That’s why I’m not able to provide you with information about our trading service at the moment. We are currently in the process of getting an MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) investment license, which means you will be able to join once we receive it. This is planned for late 2021 or early 2022. Until then, I am happy to help you with anything else though, if you have any other questions. Thank you for your understanding! Regarding in your capital risk the update we got on our relevant team
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA