by Chris Black
Modern problems require modern solutions.
As universities stop considering SAT scores for admission and move away from merit based selection, the more tempted students will be to identify as a different race/marginalized group.
Powerful incentives. How this could be a surprise to anyone is what's really mind boggling. If people can lie about being POC to get into college, why not this? Many probably believe their myths.t.co/ZTFwPLnJkR
— Tenino (@tenin0) June 16, 2022
Admission based on racial group identity is going to become more prevalent. All UCs (including UC Berkeley and UCLA) have said that they will no longer consider SAT scores for admission.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…