In Shanghai 63% of Japanese owned factories remain idle, with 28% below 30% of normal output.
Meanwhile fences & razor wire are going up in parts of Beijing to keep people in their home & neighborhoods.
This is a disaster for the global economy, it just hasnt been realized yet. pic.twitter.com/JhVA0YvWqE
— Avid Commentator 🇦🇺 (@AvidCommentator) May 8, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming