Unrealized gains dropped another $7.6B to -$88.4B where big banks lost $5.6B to -$62.8B. Treasuries/MBS dropped $4.4B to -$51.5B, where big banks lost $3.2B to -$30.4B. Since Feb-2021 (14m), the positions lost banks lost $106B!!
H8 is the assets and liabilities of banks operating in US.
The data that I use is from a third section, called Memo. This section contains unrealized gains on all securities and just Treasury and MBS.
I posted a few weeks ago, but the Feds notice that they will discontinue tracking the memo section as of April 15th.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?