Stocks got creamed yesterday, but thanks to late day manipulation, they ended up well off the bottom.
From a purely technical perspective, the S&P 500 has broken below its 50-day moving average (DMA) for the first time since March 2021. Stocks then bounced hard off the 126-DMA (six month moving average).
It will be crucial to see how the markets act the next few days. We’ve had three significant breaks below the 50-DMA since the March 2020 bottom: one in September ’20, October ’20 and March ’21 (purple circles in the chart below). All of those were resolved in a little over a week.
On the surface things don’t look that bad. But “underneath the hood” things are terrible. None of the S&P 500’s sectors are in uptrends.
Moreover, four out of the five most heavily weighted stocks (AAPL, FB, AMZN, and GOOGL) have lost their 50-DMAs and are losing their uptrends.
This is the kind of environment in which actual crashes can happen.
To figure this out, I rely on certain key signals that flash before every market crash.
I detail them, along with what they’re currently saying about the market today in a Special Investment Report How to Predict a Crash.
To pick up a free copy, swing by
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.