This is the worse bacwardation we had since 2007. If sanction move to oil and gas, spot will be further affected worsening commodity backwardation 👇 pic.twitter.com/r7o94T8fMY
— Gianluca (@Theimmigrant84) February 28, 2022
Global commodity prices from metals to energy to food are seeing gains of the sort we usually see on annual scales. And we’re just two months in. pic.twitter.com/rpPfjnEDya
— David Ingles (@DavidInglesTV) February 28, 2022
“The inflation picture has worsened this winter as we expected, and how much it will improve later this year is now in question,” Goldman Sachs economists wrote in a client report Sunday night.
Given that uncertainty, Goldman Sachs is raising its inflation outlook. It expects that core PCE inflation, the Federal Reserve’s preferred price metric, will decelerate to 3.7% at the end of this year.
Base metals fund
Flows are skyrocketing – panic buying metals pic.twitter.com/SLzBRRfj5E
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) February 28, 2022
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…