Q: My husband is a real estate agent. Last week, the realty firm where he works had five sets of homebuyers cancel their home sales. My husband’s homebuyers canceled first. It’s infuriating. He worked on behalf of his homebuyers for over a year.
Today, I learned all the homebuyers “are walking away” from their earnest money deposit. Where does the canceling homebuyer’s money go? To the sellers or realty firms?
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug