This is what happens when you create an ever more unequal society by squeezing low income families with inflation while goosing the asset prices of the top 10% who own 89% of stocks. t.co/0YC3XjJziZ
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) October 20, 2021
The idea that the multitude of complex problems that cause inflation could be controlled by moving interest rates up and down is insane. How did we allow it to become the conventional approach? t.co/y5M255x01Z
— Max Jerneck (@MaxJerneck) October 20, 2021
New word for inflation watchers: "intransient"
You heard it hear first 🙂 pic.twitter.com/mqjItuWPe3
— Tom Orlik (@TomOrlik) October 20, 2021
The WSJ and NYT Censor Yet Another Major News Story on the Fed and the Mega Banks It Supervises
On October 13, Wall Street On Parade broke the story that the Federal Reserve had quietly released the names of the mega banks that had grabbed tens of billions of dollars of repo loans under the Fed’s emergency repo loan operations that began on September 17, 2019 – months before there was a COVID-19 case in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world.
Governments Love Inflation, and They Won’t Do Anything to Stop It
No government looking to massively expand its size in the economy and monetize a soaring deficit is going to act against rising prices, despite claiming the opposite.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting